Welcome to my Den. My name is Lucy Fuhr, and this is my online home. I’m blunt, outspoken, and honest. I don’t go out of my way to offend people, but I don’t walk on eggshells to try not to. If you’re too fucking sensitive to allow a total stranger’s posts and opinions to offend you, I highly suggest crawling back up your mom’s over-stretched twat, as the internet is definitely not the place for you!
I’m an atheist, not to be confused with a devil worshiper, due to the fact that it is impossible to worship something you don’t believe in. My fiance Mike and I live in cow country (AKA Missouri). Enjoy my posts or feel free to GTFO, because I truly couldn’t give a fuck less about your approval.
CLICK LIKE, FUCKER!
CLICK LIKE, FUCKER!
Categories: Blog, Reviews
See More: cape, Cape Girardeau, dog, dog park, dogs, Missouri, MO, park, pet, photographer, photography, photos, pics, Pictures, puppies, puppy, semo, Southeast Missouri
By now, we’ve all heard about Plexus. And, in this day and age, I can’t believe people are still buying this crap. Oh, but it works? Ok, so what? Do you people not have access to the internet? If so, how the hell are you reading this? Well, let’s say you DO have internet access. I guess you just don’t read the ingredients before you ingest anything. Because, if you did, you would KNOW that the reason Plexus works, is its main ingredient: “Chromium Picolinate”.
But, according to Wikipedia it doesn’t. I have seen people swear by it. Perhaps, it is the fact that they spend $200+ per month on Plexus, and subconsciously change their eating habits/lifestyle.
I don’t care how you spend (waste) YOUR money. Do your thing. But before swearing by this, or any other, overpriced scam, do some research! Did you know that you can buy 100 500mcg softgels of PURE Chromium Picolinate at Wal-mart for around $5? Well, now you do!
I have tried telling several people about this, and the blatantly choose to ignore it. I’m not making it up, GOOGLE it! Or not! Keep wasting your money. It must be nice to be filthy rich and able to flush hundreds of dollars every month.
Why not blow your money on something that actually works? Like, the “instantly ageless”? Which is, more than likely, un-labeled tiny tubes of Preparation-H
CLICK LIKE, FUCKER!
-230g pastry flour
-5g baking soda
-150g chocolate chips
1. Preheat your oven to 350 F
2. Mix the butter and sugar together.
3. Add in the eggs and vanilla and beat them.
4. In a separate bowl, combine the flour and baking soda. Whisk them until they are well incorporated.
5. Add in the chocolate chips and use a spoon to mix them into the batter.
6. Scoop out about a tablespoonful of the batter and flatten it out into the palm of your hand. Add about 1/2 a teaspoon of Nutella into the center. Gently fold the cookie dough back up so it entirely seals and covers the Nutella.
7. Place the cookies on a greased cookie tray and place them in the oven for about 15 minutes.
CLICK LIKE, FUCKER!
CLICK LIKE, FUCKER!
See More: bathroom, canine, dog, dog owner, doggy, fact, facts, love, pet, potty, puppy
Be sure to buy organic coconut oil. Most Walmarts carry it on the aisle with the other cooking oils, and it is rather affordable
1. Moisturizer – simply scoop some out of the jar and apply all over your body, including neck and face.
2. Eye cream – apply under the eyes to reduce puffiness, bags, and wrinkles. Use on the lids in the evening.
3. Preshave – coconut oil will prep skin for the pending damage caused by shaving.
4. Aftershave – coconut oil will help heal your skin after shaving without clogging pores.
5. Deodorant – coconut oil alone can be used as a deodorant, but even more effective in combination with cornstarch/arrowroot powder and baking soda!
6. Hair Conditioner/Deep Treatment – use as a leave in hair conditioner by applying a teaspoon of coconut oil to your ends and then running your fingers through your hair to distribute the rest! For a deeper treatment, rub in a tablespoon of coconut oil onto your dry scalp and gently work through to the ends. Put a shower cap on to prevent transfer onto bed linens and leave on overnight.
7. Hair Gel/Defrizzer – rub a little between your palms and either scrunch into hair (for curly hair) or finger comb in through from scalp to ends (for wavy/straight hair).
8. Toothpaste – there are numerous recipes out there but I just mix coconut oil and baking soda and dab a little of the mix on my toothbrush.
9. Make up remover – use a cotton swab and a dab of coconut oil and you would be amazed at how well it works!
10. Chapstick – just rub a little into lips and it not only acts as a softening agent but it also has an SPF of about 4 so you get a little protection!
11. Massage Oil – pretty simple; grab some and rub!
12. Lubricant – it is an all natural, perfectly safe personal lubricant. Not compatible with latex!
14. Stretch Mark Cream – coconut oil is great at nourishing damaged skin. It may not be the magic stretch mark cure but it will help.
15. Nipple Cream – works great to nourish cracked, sore, or dry nipples. Apply to a cotton ball and leave on your nipples between feedings.
16. Diaper salve – very comforting on a rashy bum with no harsh chemicals. Also safe for cloth diapers.
17. Cradle cap – having issues with dry skin on your baby’s scalp? Coconut oil will not only nourish your baby’s skin, it also helps eliminate cradle cap. Just rub a teaspoon onto scalp daily.
18. Body scrub – mix coconut oil and sugar together and rub all over! Rinse off and your skin will be super soft! You can add in essential oils if you would like a specific smell.
19. Healing – when applied on scrapes and cuts, coconut oil forms a thin, chemical layer which protects the wound from outside dust, bacteria and virus. Coconut oil speeds up the healing process of bruises by repairing damaged tissues. Plus, it smells a heck-of-a-lot better than anything from the pharmacy.
20. Bug Bites – when applied directly to a bug bite, coconut oil can stop the itching and burning sensation as well as hasten the healing process.
21. Skin problems – coconut oil relieves skin problems such as psoriasis, dermatitis, and eczema.
22. Swimmers Ear – mix garlic oil and coconut oil and put a few drops in affected ear for about 10 minutes. Do this 2-3 times a day and it usually works within one or two days.
General Health and Wellness:
23. Stress Relief – relieve mental fatigue by applying coconut oil to the head in a circular, massaging motion. The natural aroma of coconuts is extremely soothing thus helping to lower your stress level.
24. Digestion – the saturated fats in coconut oil have anti-bacterial properties that help control, parasites, and fungi that cause indigestion and other digestion related problems such as irritable bowel syndrome. The fat in coconut oil also aids in the absorption of vitamins, minerals and amino acids, making you healthier all around.
25. Fitness – coconut oil has been proven to stimulate your metabolism, improve thyroid function, and escalate energy levels, all of which help decrease your unwanted fat, while increasing muscle.
26. Nose bleeds – coconut oil can prevent nose bleeding that is caused by sensitivity to weather such as extreme hotness and extreme coldness. This condition happens when the nasal passages become dry because of cold or dry air resulting to burns and cracks in the mucus membranes so bleeding happens. To prevent this just put coconut oil in you nostrils. Coat your finger with coconut oil and then lie down and coat your finger inside your nose. Doing this will strengthen and protect the capillaries in the nasal passages. A Vitamin C supplement will also help prevent nose bleeding.
27. For breastfeeding moms, consuming 3 ½ tablespoons of coconut oil daily will enrich your milk supply.
28. Helps with weight loss & controlling cravings.
29. Helps keep blood sugar levels stable and/or helps with cravings in those with diabetes.
Health Problems (that coconut oil is known for aiding, relieving, or even curing when taken internally)
30. Eczema – in addition to taking it internally, many have success applying it externally, some don’t
31. Skin problems
32. Toenail fungus
33. Hot flashes
34. Bleeding hemorrhoids (can also be applied externally twice a day)
36. Head lice
37. Improvements in menstruation regarding pain/cramps and heavy blood flow
38. Migraines (with regular use)
42. Relieve gallbladder pain
43. Has helped some people improve symptoms of an underactive thyroid gland, results have shown subsequent thyroid blood tests becoming normal
44. Energy boost
45. Flaky, dry skin
46. May relieve acid reflux and indigestion when taken with each meal
47. Adrenal fatigue
49. H. pylori
50. Candida albicans
51. Asthma, even in children
53. Cholesterol – improves HDL (‘good’ cholesterol) to LDL (‘bad’ cholesterol) ratio in people with high cholesterol
54. Chronic fatigue
55. Circulation/feeling cold all the time
56. Stronger immune system
57. Mental Clarity
59. Helps with inflammation in Crohns
Health Problems (that coconut oil is known for aiding, relieving, or even curing when applied topically)
60. Athletes foot
61. Back pain/sore muscles
62. Canker sores
65. Herpes (applied topically and taken internally)
66. Genital warts (through topical application over 6 weeks, and coconut oil enemas twice a day depending on the location of the warts)
67. Circumcision healing – although I am personally against circumcision, I have read that coconut oil is a really great healer for this.
68. Use 1 cup to 1 cup ratio when replacing other oils/butter in recipes with coconut oil.
69. Replacement for butter/lard/Crisco/PAM in it’s solid form – greasing pans, pie crusts, etc.
70. Replacement for various oils in liquid form – baking, cooking, sautéing, etc.
71. Nutritional supplement – melt and add to smoothies.
72. Insect repellent – mix coconut oil with peppermint oil extract and rub it all over exposed skin. Keeps insects off better than anything with Deet! Tons safer too.
73. Great for dogs and cats for general wellness. Just add a teaspoon to their water bowl daily.
74. Goo Gone – just mix equal parts coconut oil and baking soda into a paste. Apply to the “sticky” area and let it set for a minute. Then scrub off with an old toothbrush or the scrubby side of a sponge.
75. Chewing Gum in Hair Remover – just rub some coconut oil over the stuck chewing gum, leave in for about 30 minutes, then roll the gum between your fingertip. Voila! It’s out!
76. Polish Furniture – coconut oil with a little bit of lemon juice to polish wood furniture. However, I recommend you test it first on a very small, unobtrusive part of your furniture to make sure it works the way you’d like.
77. Polishing Bronze – all you have to do is rub a little oil into a cotton towel and then wipe down the statue. It cleans and helps deepen the color of your bronze.
78. Seasoning animal hide drums
79. Seasoning cookware
80. Moisturizing and cleaning leather products
Feel free to save this and/or share it with family and friends
CLICK LIKE, FUCKER!