Welcome to my Den. My name is Lucy Fuhr, and this is my online home. I’m blunt, outspoken, and honest. I don’t go out of my way to offend people, but I don’t walk on eggshells to try not to. If you’re too fucking sensitive to allow a total stranger’s posts and opinions to offend you, I highly suggest crawling back up your mom’s over-stretched twat, as the internet is definitely not the place for you!
I’m an atheist, not to be confused with a devil worshiper, due to the fact that it is impossible to worship something you don’t believe in. Enjoy my posts or feel free to GTFO, because I truly couldn’t give a fuck less about your approval.
Here’s safe, easy way to remove ticks where they automatically withdraw themselves. Apply a glob of liquid soap to a cotton ball. Cover the tick with the soap-soaked cotton ball and swab it for a few seconds (15-20); the tick will come out on its own and be stuck to the cotton ball when you lift it away. Please pass on
By now, we’ve all heard about Plexus. And, in this day and age, I can’t believe people are still buying this crap. Oh, but it works? Ok, so what? Do you people not have access to the internet? If so, how the hell are you reading this? Well, let’s say you DO have internet access. I guess you just don’t read the ingredients before you ingest anything. Because, if you did, you would KNOW that the reason Plexus works, is its main ingredient: “Chromium Picolinate”.
But, according to Wikipedia it doesn’t. I have seen people swear by it. Perhaps, it is the fact that they spend $200+ per month on Plexus, and subconsciously change their eating habits/lifestyle.
I don’t care how you spend (waste) YOUR money. Do your thing. But before swearing by this, or any other, overpriced scam, do some research! Did you know that you can buy 100 500mcg softgels of PURE Chromium Picolinate at Wal-mart for around $5? Well, now you do!
I have tried telling several people about this, and the blatantly choose to ignore it. I’m not making it up, GOOGLE it! Or not! Keep wasting your money. It must be nice to be filthy rich and able to flush hundreds of dollars every month.
Why not blow your money on something that actually works? Like, the “instantly ageless”? Which is, more than likely, un-labeled tiny tubes of Preparation-H
-230g pastry flour
-5g baking soda
-150g chocolate chips
1. Preheat your oven to 350 F
2. Mix the butter and sugar together.
3. Add in the eggs and vanilla and beat them.
4. In a separate bowl, combine the flour and baking soda. Whisk them until they are well incorporated.
5. Add in the chocolate chips and use a spoon to mix them into the batter.
6. Scoop out about a tablespoonful of the batter and flatten it out into the palm of your hand. Add about 1/2 a teaspoon of Nutella into the center. Gently fold the cookie dough back up so it entirely seals and covers the Nutella.
7. Place the cookies on a greased cookie tray and place them in the oven for about 15 minutes.